Heriot Watt University and the Edinburgh Business School, one of the top Universities of the United Kingdom (UK) in cooperation with iCon their Approved Learning Partner, offers its high quality, innovative flexible blended learning programmes with full live support and tuition in Greece. The programmes of EBS are also offred in the region (Bulgaria, Romania, Cyprus)!
The programmes are available in a flexible form, allowing students to gain a top degree in their chosen field, in a variety of forms and a flexible duration to fit around their professional and personal life.
Degrees are awarded from the University and study support is provided though iCon. Click here to contact an iCon representative and receive professional advice and answers to any questions you may have!
Total Flexibility and Adaptability
- Study from anywhere you are (at home, at work, on vacation) and move wherever you like
- You can study online in your own country with full support or on campus in Edinburgh
- Begin your studies any time you wish and progress at your own pace
- Choose amongst many, the module you prefer when it accommodates you
- Attend lectures if and when you want and get online tuition and videos of the presentations / lectures
- Choose amongst 4 exam periods, to sit examinations when you feel ready
- Get your desired degree as fast as in 18 months or as slow as in 7 years
Highest Quality of HWU
- One of the oldest (1821) but also most modern Universities
- A leading British University accredited by Royal Charter
- The Scottish University of the Year 2011-2012 and 2012-2013
- 4th in UK in Business, Management & Marketing (Guardian, 2015) among 113 Universities
- 4th in UK in the Construction Sector (Guardian, 2015)
Professional Value of the EBS MBA
- Syllabus and content of courses renewed every 3 years
- Offers market oriented studies for a successful career
- MBA holders are highly sought after by professionals
- 200 of the best multinationals employ EBS MBAs (Fortune 500)
- Offers studies in 5 modern campuses around the world
- EBS MBA Books and exams offered in English, Arabic, Chinese and Spanish
- Easy access at one of the 350 examination Centres Internationally
- The most popular in the world (Financial Times, 2013), around 12.000 active students and over 18.600 Alumni / graduates (MBA & MSc) in 166 countries. We are Global, we are local.
Affordable Studies and Flexible fee structures
- No need to travel to the UK for studies
- MBA fees up to 64% lower than on campus
- Pay only as you progress